The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) was a United Nations court of law that dealt with war crimes that took place during the conflicts in the Balkans in the 1990s.
- New York Times ICTY coverage
- Stacy Sullivan on Milosevic and Genocide
- Extracts on ICTY bias in Milosevic trial
- The Tribunal as a Political & Propaganda Arm of NATO – by Edward S. Herman
- Did Milosevic or His Accusers “Cheat Justice”?
- A common enterprise against the Serbs
- Corrupt Justice at the ICTY
- ICTY illegality the core of the case
- An Impartial Tribunal, Really?
- test page
Back to contents page.